Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am working on my friends 2006 cbr 600. He dropped the bike and rode it home and replaced the nose fairing and lower fairings. Now the bike will crank and not fire with no fuel pump hum at all. I believe it may be the bank angle sensor but I'm not sure is there a way I can check the ECM for error codes?

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
I am working on my friends 2006 cbr 600. He dropped the bike and rode it home and replaced the nose fairing and lower fairings. Now the bike will crank and not fire with no fuel pump hum at all. I believe it may be the bank angle sensor but I'm not sure is there a way I can check the ECM for error codes?
Are you taking about the F4i or the RR?
If you have errors in the injection system the MIL will be flashing.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I believe its an RR at least thats what that the plastics say where is the fuel pump relay located and do you have any idea what could cause this condition?

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
I believe its an RR at least thats what that the plastics say where is the fuel pump relay located and do you have any idea what could cause this condition?

On the RR I think all the relays are in a box behind the battery.
The bank angle sensor is mounted on the back of the headlight and is very simple to test with a multimeter.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got a hold of a factory service manual and bypassed the ground that the bank angle sensor switches off on the start stop relay and it runs great, so i am going to pull the nose fairing tomorrow and test the bank angle sensor.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts