Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i have a question. i installed the power commander and the map for my mods and when i first started it, she fired up and shut off. so i gave it a little throttle while i started it and it stayed running. my question is Can I change the map myself so that it gets enough fuel at start so i don't have to give it throttle. I know i would have to punch in numbers on the power commander software, but i have no clue about it and don't want to jack something up. thanks in advance for the help guys

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no i didn't. I got the power commander used so i didn't get any instructions or anything with it. how do i go about setting the throttle? my guess is you hook the pc up to the laptop and change it while the ignition is on and not running?

·
Registered
17 Posts
no i didn't. I got the power commander used so i didn't get any instructions or anything with it. how do i go about setting the throttle? my guess is you hook the pc up to the laptop and change it while the ignition is on and not running?
Here's a link to the user guide:-
http://www.powercommander.com/downloads/Support-Released/PCIIIUSB/Manuals/PCIIIUSB_User_Guide.pdf

"To reset the throttle position click on “Power Commander Tools” and then select “Set Throttle Position. To reset both the closed and open throttle
positions, first make sure that the bike is communicating to the computer, then click on “Reset”. Twist the throttle wide open and release. Now click OK.​
"​

1 - 6 of 6 Posts