Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's what Suomy will be releasing pretty soon for new lids. Looks like the Repsol people will be pleased as well a certain orger on here with a new paint scheme. I'm a little sad that the new Roberts is only in the Spec-1R and not Extreme, man I want that lid.

Attachments

·
Registered
11,499 Posts
Dan why don't you just buy that Barros rep. then sell it to me when you find a new one that you like better.

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
gotta say I'm not overly impressed with them. I like the American/Eagle one though. That thing looks sweet.

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
CBR929RE said:
gotta say I'm not overly impressed with them. I like the American/Eagle one though. That thing looks sweet.
Yeah, just pissed it's only in Spec-1R trim. Oh well. How can you not like the cracked out crazy Brazillain Rabbit on Barros' helmet.

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think the new Hodgson it heinous, I like the design my SO has much better. Not quite sure what the heck is going on with that new one:huh: .

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
ReaperAZ said:
Yeah, just pissed it's only in Spec-1R trim. Oh well. How can you not like the cracked out crazy Brazillain Rabbit on Barros' helmet.
I have no experience with the Extreme just the Spec-1R. since you're buying people helmets you can buy me an Extreme, I'll even let you choose the scheme. Medium please.

I thought that was a unicorn when I first looked at it, Still kinda looks like on in the big left side view. Pretty fugly though and a bit :gay:

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
ReaperAZ said:
I think the new Hodgson it heinous, I like the design my SO has much better. Not quite sure what the heck is going on with that new one:huh: .
Kind of a stealth Big Horn curl going there...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts