Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking of buying a 2006 vtx 1300 with 9000 miles on it. Does anyone know what i shoud expect to pay? What would be a good offer?

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
Thinking of buying a 2006 vtx 1300 with 9000 miles on it. Does anyone know what i shoud expect to pay? What would be a good offer?

I couldn't even guess but you would at least want to know some more details about the bike, specifically a detailed inspection and test ride, to be able to determine its value. It will also vary according to locality and local demand.

·
Registered
917 Posts
a 2006 VTX 1300 - with no accessories should run somewhere in the 4500 - 5500 range. Any accessories that are functional would be considered to go up from there, but would not make much difference. Any Chrome accessories are just eye candy and should only be considered to place it in the price range that I gave. For instance, if it has no eye candy then it will be in the lower part of the range. If it is bling'd out then it would be in the upper part of the range.
that's about the best of my guess. I know I'm about to buy another cruiser, thinking vtx 1800, or Harley road king. I've owned VTX1800's in the past.
Hope it helps.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts