Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

2007 cbr1000rr flush mount turn signal installation

4K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  JsCBR1000rr 
#1 ·
I'm new to the forums so I apologize if there is already a thread. I searched for about 20 min and found nothing. I bought some simple flush mount turn signals and they are supposed to be direct bolt on. But I've never worked on cbrs before. They didn't come with any instructions or anything to hint at how to install them. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks...

#2 ·
just did mine on my 07, long story short you loosen the side fairings 5or6 snap rivets each side, start with the ones directly behind the front wheel. up in the well behind it, use a flash light and a small screwdriver. there is one nut holding each factory light on once you get in there youll see it. the unplug the factory, put the new ones in there place and wire up the flushmounts on the light side of the connecter. you may need to cut the factory wire plug off your factory lights so your not cutting into your factory wires on the bike side. test and then reassemble :)

#3 ·
Great thanks snake I'll be doing that in the morning! That's gonna save me a couple of bucks. Any other fairly inexpensive mods that can help me out? I already plan on getting a zero gravity wind screen, and I want to do a full akrapovic exhaust including headers, and blade racer mentioned the gearing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.