Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am only 17, saved up for effing years to buy myself a bike I was really proud of, got a chain, got an alarm, and went off, happy as could be for about two months. Then, while it was parked in a sports centre car park, chained up and alarmed, two scumbags came and hotwired it, and within a minute it was gone. When I came out and realised, I nearly collapsed. I went to the reception and they showed me footage of the ratbags taking it.

The police and my insurer have been informed, police are looking for it but considering that it was hotwired and gone in 60 seconds, I highly doubt the guys are that stupid, but here's hoping.

I know its a long shot but if anyone has seen this bike, could you please get in touch with either me or the police. My number is 07707 550529. Thanks in advance for any help you might be able to give me.

·
Super Moderator
14,700 Posts
Hi, I am only 17, saved up for effing years to buy myself a bike I was really proud of, got a chain, got an alarm, and went off, happy as could be for about two months. Then, while it was parked in a sports centre car park, chained up and alarmed, two scumbags came and hotwired it, and within a minute it was gone. When I came out and realised, I nearly collapsed. I went to the reception and they showed me footage of the ratbags taking it.

The police and my insurer have been informed, police are looking for it but considering that it was hotwired and gone in 60 seconds, I highly doubt the guys are that stupid, but here's hoping.

I know its a long shot but if anyone has seen this bike, could you please get in touch with either me or the police. My number is 07707 550529. Thanks in advance for any help you might be able to give me.
Sorry to hear this kardokiller. I don't know what I would do if mine got stolen. Hope your insurance coughs up quick so you can get back on the road as well and the cops catch the scum bags.
Gone in 60 seconds you say, with a chain and alarm, boy they wanted that 125 bad. Fingers crossed for you. ;)

·
Registered
378 Posts
that sucks...just goes to show you if they want it bad enough, aint nothing you can do to stop them.
im not giong to me much help since im on the other side of the globe but for those that are in your region, you may want to add a description of the bike, such as color, condition, any mods or distinguishing stickers you may have added..and a little more precise location of where it was stolen....just a tip...i feel for ya buddy...thieves should be strung up by thier sacks and beat like a pinata

·
Registered
231 Posts

I think car/bike/any transportation thieves should be hung like in the old days.:mad: That sucks for you man! I hope it turns out well for you. Thank God you're insured!:thumb: Imagine if you weren't.:(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts