·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Model: Honda CBR 1000 RR Fireblade
Year: 2007
Category: Sport
Engine and transmission
Displacement: 998.00 ccm (60.90 cubic inches)
Engine type: In-line four
Stroke: 4
Compression: 12.2:1
Bore x stroke: 75.0 x 56.5 mm (3.0 x 2.2 inches)
Fuel system: Injection. Dual Stage Fuel Injection (DSFI)
Valves per cylinder: 4
Fuel control: DOHC
Ignition: Computer-controlled digital transistorized with three-dimensional mapping
Starter: Electric
Cooling system: Liquid
Gearbox: 6-speed
Transmission type
final drive: Chain
Physical measures
Dry weight: 176.0 kg (388.0 pounds)
Seat height: 820 mm (32.3 inches) If adjustable, lowest setting.
Wheelbase: 1,402 mm (55.2 inches)
Chassis and dimensions
Rake (fork angle): 23.5°
Trail: 100 mm (3.9 inches)
Front suspension: 43mm inverted HMAS cartridge fork with spring-preload, rebound and compression-damping adjustability
Front suspension travel: 119 mm (4.7 inches)
Rear suspension: HMAS Pro-Link single shock with spring-preload, rebound and compression-damping adjustability
Rear suspension travel: 135 mm (5.3 inches)
Front tyre dimensions: 120/70-ZR17
Rear tyre dimensions: 190/50-ZR17
Front brakes: Double disc
Front brakes diameter: 320 mm (12.6 inches)
Rear brakes: Single disc
Rear brakes diameter: 220 mm (8.7 inches)
Other specifications
Fuel capacity: 18.16 litres (4.80 gallons)
Color options: Light Silver Metallic, Red/Black, Black/Metallic Gray, Blue/Orange/White/Red

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
The 06 specs are posted also :) From what I have been reading the 08 will have "substantial weight reduction"

We shall see on that one.

I am just looking for a slipper clutch so I don't have to put one in after I buy the bike.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
most 06/07 models put anywhere from 149-155rwhp stock.. Mine the 155rwhp ... After some mods 160-165rwhp range... I got a 12hp gain after exhaust and powercommander, and flapper mod...

·
Registered
171 Posts
most 06/07 models put anywhere from 149-155rwhp stock.. Mine the 155rwhp ... After some mods 165-169rwhp range... I got a 12hp gain after exhaust and powercommander, and flapper mod...
Hello Maholli, just picked up a brand new '07 Blade last night. Was going to go with an '08 but I just couldn't live with the looks and was concerned enough about the oil burning issue I decided to steer clear. I notice you have an '07. Can you tell me what specific exhaust and mapping you are using for the Pcomm and also what is the "flapper mod"?

John

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
I have a Sato full exhaust and it has a custom map. IMHO thats the only way to get the best gains.. The Flapper mod is easy, just use the search and you will find it.. I have had my 07 on 3 dyno's and after the mods the avg rwhp is about 162rwhp.. I posted one of the dyno runs on here, I will look back thru some threads and find it...

·
Registered
171 Posts
I have a Sato full exhaust and it has a custom map. IMHO thats the only way to get the best gains.. The Flapper mod is easy, just use the search and you will find it.. I have had my 07 on 3 dyno's and after the mods the avg rwhp is about 162rwhp.. I posted one of the dyno runs on here, I will look back thru some threads and find it...
Thanks, I would appreciate that Maholli. I see we have similar tastes in motorcycles..i.e. we both have an '07 Blade and a ZX-14 now.

John

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey fellas, I own an 07 blade & love it, I read the specs on the 07 gixxer 185 bup. Is that accurate??? No big deal as I've ran gixxers before & they've got the start on me but I've always caught up in no time.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts