Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fed up of waiting, so fired a question at Honda. The reply....

Thank you for contacting Honda,
Regrettably, the colour coded huggers for the 08 Blade are not currently available, I understand there has been production problems.
Currently, we do not have information as to when they will be available from stock.
Thank you and best regards,
If you have any further questions or feedback please complete our feedback form @ www.honda.co.uk or call our Honda UK Contact Centre on 0845 200 8000.
Kind regards
Matt
Honda UK Contact Centre

I really want one of these, hopefully there will be some alternatives at the NEC bike show a week on Saturday. Haven't seen anything I like yet, and really don't want the underside of the tail to get pebble dashed.

Sort yourselves out Honda FFS, you can get a £9.5k bike out, but not a £150 hugger :mad:

·
Banned
236 Posts
splatty: I was told that they had decided to scrap the idea of getting the colour coded ones and stick with the carbon only, I am not prepared to pay £250 for the carbon one to paint it red so it matches, and like you I do not like anything from the aftermarket companies.

Check out pyramids theirs has to be the most hideous, they used the OEM flap to use as a guide and added a foot of GRP to the end of it so it looks like a mudguard off a mountain bike (you know the type i mean that shoot up in the air) no fixings on the side no nice design its just shyt.

Russ

·
Registered
189 Posts
i am suprised they havent opted to sell colour coded extras.

i think respraying a carbon fibre extra would be a bit too expensive to be honest.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They better start selling the carbon one for £150 then. Cheeky fookers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts