Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the life of me I cannot find any oem mirrors with signals in them for a 2008 cbr 1000rr anywhere on the net, ebay seems to be fresh out but theyve got lost of gsxr ones lol . If anyone has any or a lead on where to find them that would be great.. thanks :D

·
Registered
104 Posts
Lol, I ran into these mirrors on eBay last night. It was for auction with a buy now opinion for $99. I placed a watch on it cause I wanted them but for less than $99. Some person bought them a few hours later at the buy now price days before the auction ended.:mad: Dude just keep looking on eBay on a daily, you'll run in to a pair in time, or just buy them new at the dealer.

Have you tried Craiglist.org? Give'em a try.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ha thats bad luck >.< .. thanks tho man but I actually found someone on here who sold me all the fairings I was looking for and he had the mirrors to. I tried everywhere to find them, my next option had I not ran into him would have been get them from bikebandit . Good luck hunting for yours.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Nah I really didn't need them. I was looking for something else, but I can't resist an opportunity on something I might need in the near future. I would pick up any spare part I can get from time to time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts