Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The bike is located in Phoenix AZ.... I am selling my 2008 Honda CBR1000RR. It was purchased new in September 2009 from Apache Honda. It currently has 970 miles. Its has had its first oil change. The bike has never been down or ridden hard. It was broke in properly per Honda instructions. Still has the original stock tires. Only aftermarket part is a carbon fiber FMF slip on exhaust. The bike came with a 12 month warranty and I purchased a 48 month extension that will be included. I am not interested in trades or payments. No test rides. Serious offers only. MSRP was $11,599 selling for $8000 firm.http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/mcy/1625711566.html

·
Registered
146 Posts
Yeah, I know but then there are taxes and fees plus the ext warranty and the slip on. So $7k is really $9k new and good luck finding one of those now.
Now that you've sold it I can comment. The 5-yr Honda extended warranty can be bought for $395 from at least one dealer I checked with. The FMF slip-on is a little under $550 new. The taxes and fees will have to be paid, whether the person is buying a used one or new.

It's a used bike with nearly 1,000 miles on it and maybe $800 worth of accessories and extended warranty. Considering there are still dealers selling these new for under $7,500 this one would be worth around $6,500 with the additional items.

Anyway, glad you finally sold it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.