Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

161 - 162 of 162 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Hello everyone... im new here, jus got a 08 blade and im facing a problem with it.. i need ur advice and ur help..

1) My bike have a vibration that i cant seem to find what is the problem.. some of my firends say that it my disc brake, my chain, my clutch, and some say it engine knocking. do u guys face the same problems? at a speed of 90km or more i will start to feel the vibrations from my handle bar and on my footpegs.

2) Rattling sound not sure coming from the engine or from the header/manifold of the exhaust.. how can i get rid of the sound or is it normal.

i will be pleased if u guys can help me with my problems...
I have a 2008 and no such problems. I suggest you post your problem with a new title then more members will look it up as your problem is not a recall:)

·
Registered
21,175 Posts
Hello everyone... im new here, jus got a 08 blade and im facing a problem with it.. i need ur advice and ur help..

1) My bike have a vibration that i cant seem to find what is the problem.. some of my firends say that it my disc brake, my chain, my clutch, and some say it engine knocking. do u guys face the same problems? at a speed of 90km or more i will start to feel the vibrations from my handle bar and on my footpegs.

2) Rattling sound not sure coming from the engine or from the header/manifold of the exhaust.. how can i get rid of the sound or is it normal.

i will be pleased if u guys can help me with my problems...
I had a 2008 had none of those problems but for no 1 go get your tyres and balance checked

161 - 162 of 162 Posts