Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

581 - 597 of 597 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
First post guys, had a repsol blade for a few months now done a few things to it so far.
Just up loaded a video to Youtube showing an Arrow GP2 exhaust that's been fitted to the bike today. A very nice sound ..lol

·
Registered
22 Posts
Had several Honda's for the street and track in the past but got my first 1000RR yesterday for track this year.

A little dirty from hauling home through the snow and ice

·
Registered
460 Posts
I haven't been around in quite a while! What I'm looking for is a service/maintenance manual for the 2008 blade, I can't find the haynes one because it doesn't exist, or so my searches have shown. Does anyone know if they intend to bring one out? I've had a haynes manual for every bike I've owned and I find them to be good. Besides that I have been loving my blade since feb 2008 and won't be changing it anytime soon :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
I haven't been around in quite a while! What I'm looking for is a service/maintenance manual for the 2008 blade, I can't find the haynes one because it doesn't exist, or so my searches have shown. Does anyone know if they intend to bring one out? I've had a haynes manual for every bike I've owned and I find them to be good. Besides that I have been loving my blade since feb 2008 and won't be changing it anytime soon :)
You may be able to find it listed here

Stephy G's CBR F4i Page

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi i have 08 CBR RR 100 and use NGK Racing Plug R2525-10 & I need Information about the size of filler

Thanks

·
Premium Member
4,171 Posts
Hello Spiral,
I got mine form here; https://www.ahm-ownerlink.com . I financed a honda CBR10RR08, and was directed to register and log on to this site. You may not have financed a bike with American Honda Motors, but I bet you can get on this site, find your manuals to order. Unless there is a UK Honda corporation site you can get on that works the same way. I got all the manuals for my bike. They are the best ones. I paid for them with shipping around 40 US smackers each. Its worth a try. :)

A

·
0 Posts
Great bike! Question: Does anyone know of problems with HID lights on the 08 CBR 1000RR? I have blown bulbs, ballasts, and most puzzling, I have blown fuses. Any suggestions?

A

·
0 Posts
Hi, does anyone have problems with HID lights on the CBR 1000RR? I have had lights go bad, ballast go bad, and most puzzling, I have had fuses blow out. Anyone?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 98 CBR900RR. I need to know if a 08 CBR1000RR seat subframe will fit? The frame got remanufactured after a crash. I only paid $1000 for it so i figure i can customize.

581 - 597 of 597 Posts