Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

41 - 60 of 912 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
djhartm
I thot about removing the rear footpegs, but didn't have the time, or probably more honestly the balls if I'm honest. I changed the tail tidy for the R&G model, so had the rear cowl off. I couldn't see how to remove the rest of the undertray work. Have you any advice?

Also, how do you remove the side fairing panels after removing the fixing screws.

Any advice would be much appreciated.
Thanks BT

·
Registered
35 Posts
ive recieved mine this friday, just got 30km .. this bike is awesome !!!!

Just ride like my CBR600rr 2003 but with more power!!!

will post some photos :)

have to change that BIG!!! fender, errr but theres only one that exists ..?? like the duke has.. anyone knows another with no turning signals? dont need that :p

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Awesome Stu..........I was hoping that somebody would post a picture of the B&W with the tail tidy fitted. Any fitting tips mate, dthiss has given me some. I am going to have to speak to my brother, as I haven't got anything at home, or tools, to remake the number plate light connections after cutting the OEM ones off.

Could you get away with scotch locks, they are about the easiest if you don't own any crimpers I suppose.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Awesome Stu..........I was hoping that somebody would post a picture of the B&W with the tail tidy fitted. Any fitting tips mate, dthiss has given me some. I am going to have to speak to my brother, as I haven't got anything at home, or tools, to remake the number plate light connections after cutting the OEM ones off.

Could you get away with scotch locks, they are about the easiest if you don't own any crimpers I suppose.
Hiya,

They are a bit of a pain in the ar$e to fit to be honest,just take your time and dont worry about crimping,i just used some chop block which means that all you have to do is to strip both end to bare wire.

What does take a long time is the viewing afterwards:evilaugh:

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Hmmm.......I already spend too much time staring at my Blade. I think it must be that pearl white paint. It's wicked isn't it. :thumb:

It seems R&G are out of the tail tidys at the moment. I am going to wait and try an Evotech one. Had one of their's on my Aprilia and it was a quality piece of kit. They are about two weeks away from having it ready to ship. Shame I couldn't get one now. It would give me something to do with the bike while it has been sat in the garage out of the rain for ever :mad:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Guys, has anyone taken the side fairings off and could offer some advice.

Also Splatty, I have put some tips on fitting the tail tidy on another thread; the one about removing the footpegs. It may help a bit. If I can offer any further assistance, please let me know.

Ta BT

41 - 60 of 912 Posts