Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

81 - 100 of 912 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
CR5DUB -- need to register in myspace to see the pictures :)

Sugarhound - Can you send me the link to that fender ?? its great. and i think its also street legal in Europe :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
OK, here's a non-myspace link that might work better for everyone.

Bike Pics

Hotbodies is at Hotbodies Racing - Windscreens, Undertails, Huggers, Bodywork, Megaphone...

(No, I don't work for them)

The undertail does not come pre-set for a license plate. You have to figure out where you want to put it, then drill a hole in the plastic for the angle brackets that come with it. They say it's really not going to be shipping until May. They should have their own pics on their web site this week.

I couldn't get the DNA filter in time to get the PC III map done this week, so that's gonna be a while. Does anyone know of a map I can get started with out there?

·
Registered
43 Posts
First Post.
I have had my 1000RR for about a month. What a fantastic bike, it does everything so well (except keep the front wheel on the ground). I sold my last bike 20 years ago, a Yamaha YZF 1000. I lived in LA at the time and just wasn't using it much.

I kept slipping around with the stock seat so I replaced it with the Honda Energy Seat because . The accessory seat is more comfortable and not slippery. If this bike were twice the price it would be a deal.

Adjusted the chain after 250 miles, but the engine is very smoothe in all gears. I have broken it in hard and keep it in first to 3500 or higher.

·
Registered
10 Posts
WBLAMB:
Nice cleanup of the plate holder and turn signals using OEM parts. Can you describe how it was done? As you can see from my bike, it's a shame to add the cowl and leave that growth off the back (not to mention the pass pegs). Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Nice.

That's my favourite colour combo.........after the black/pearl white of course :thumb:

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Sweet Rich.

Well, here's the question. Pegs off yourself ??

If so, how did you get on mate ??

·
Registered
35 Posts
hello Rich22 i saw your fender, did you cut the oem fender? our buy one new an the put the license plate on it? if so were did you bougth :) cause i want to do something like that in my black 08rr

·
Banned
236 Posts
Rich that looks bloody tight m8.

You have the white version of what mine is going to look like when I pick up from the dealers tomorrow, I have the winning red & black colour with no pillion hangers, single seat cowl, double bubble tinted screen, r&g tail tidy and HRC racing wheel stripes (hondas oem).

I would have had it sooner but some daft prick decided to tighten the bolts on the mirrors too tightly and they cracked the top fairing so I am having to wait until the replacement fairing is put on before I can register, tax it and ride it home.

Russ

·
Registered
263 Posts
Rich that looks bloody tight m8.

You have the white version of what mine is going to look like when I pick up from the dealers tomorrow, I have the winning red & black colour with no pillion hangers, single seat cowl, double bubble tinted screen, r&g tail tidy and HRC racing wheel stripes (hondas oem).

I would have had it sooner but some daft prick decided to tighten the bolts on the mirrors too tightly and they cracked the top fairing so I am having to wait until the replacement fairing is put on before I can register, tax it and ride it home.

Russ
Good luck with it mate:thumb:

81 - 100 of 912 Posts