Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and gals

I came across the HRC Racing Kit - Set-up Manual / Parts List and thought you might like to check it out.

Unfortunately I don't have anywhere to host it, and I don't think fireblades will host? So, err, flick me a PM or something and I can e-mail it to somoene who can host and we can go from there. The .pdf is 3MB.

Rather interesting, tells you all the parts, compression ratios, head porting, cam timing, crank case modifications, etc etc etc.

Cheers

·
Registered
14 Posts
Don't seen to have the PM working on my account......mailed the admin team, we'll see what happens. Thanks for helping though.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Don't seen to have the PM working on my account......mailed the admin team, we'll see what happens. Thanks for helping though.
Indeed, it won't let me send you a PM either. Perhaps scroll through your user options and see if you have turned it off or something.

EDIT: User CP, then User Options, there is a check box that can turn on / off PMs.

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
New users don't have PM ability for a short period.
It's probably easier to provide an email address?

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
I've posted mine here numerous times and never had any trouble.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Just wandered if you'd tried to send the HRC manual tomy hotmail account as I've not received it. Maybe it might be blocking you or something..... rgds Tom

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Woops, I didn't check the thread for a while, only PM. Wait till I get home. I've been sending quite a few copies out though, some of the other members I thought would have helped you out already! Spread the love people.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ok, I sent the manual to two people in my PM and the last three in the thread so that should do it I hope!

1 - 20 of 57 Posts