Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What I would like to see on the next generation, 1- side exit exhaust gp style, 2- put tailght back in the tail like the 2006, 3- removable rear turn signal/ licence bracket. 4-leave the front mirror and turn signal set up alone,
the after market will take care of the rear licence and the front turn signals, if they put the signals in the mirrors your stuck for changes and it's a pain to deal with at the track, 5- slipper clutch!. 6- a slightly longer rear tail hugger, I think a cool look would be to color match the hugger with the bike color.
Most important more and better color options. the bike is really great, as it is right now and I know that some type of new brake design is in the works, along with an entry level traction controll, and multipe mapping options wich will add to the price and probably take mutiple year runs to iron out. for me the brakes are fine, mapping options for sure,slipper clutch for sure, traction controll I think needs more time, It would be cool to to see what just those changes would do then start bringing traction controll on to the new platform as it matures,what else under 10.000 U.S. out the door !

1 - 1 of 1 Posts