Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well my mates lucky enough to have a 2009 HRC blade .
He's wanting to buy some more goodies for it ,
At moment he's got tail tidy , exhaust can ( Leo Vince ) crash bungs ,
and Levers .
So what do you all recommend with out it looking a right twat :eek:

He's not too bothered about a new shock as the handlings bang on for the type of riding he does .

Cheers all , Mole :thumb:

·
Registered
5 Posts
i would most def look into lowering and giving it about 10 inches of stretch. also look into buying a colored chain that matches the paint. possibly going and getting metal braided brake lines as this will not only help with the brakes and give them better response but also give a nice look to it. something else you could look into is the rear sprocket. does he want to top out fast or have more get up and go.. let me know. umm... HID LIGHTING! that is a must for this bike. 10k is the best. maybe getting a power commander and doing some dyno work as well..i can keep going on and on. i have done a lot of custom work. let me know if there is something that you need

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i would most def look into lowering and giving it about 10 inches of stretch. also look into buying a colored chain that matches the paint. possibly going and getting metal braided brake lines as this will not only help with the brakes and give them better response but also give a nice look to it. something else you could look into is the rear sprocket. does he want to top out fast or have more get up and go.. let me know. umm... HID LIGHTING! that is a must for this bike. 10k is the best. maybe getting a power commander and doing some dyno work as well..i can keep going on and on. i have done a lot of custom work. let me know if there is something that you need
I'll pass on ya thoughts , Think he'll definately go for sprocket and lines

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.