Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought and Arrow racing trophey exhaust and mid pipe for my 09 Blade. For anyone who wants to know, it looks just like the exhaust in WSBK and it sound fantastic. But it is very loud.
If anyone has fitted one of these, did you have anything else changed? I don't particularly want a Power comander and I was told by Honda where I bought the bike that so long as I don't put a sports air filter on the standard settings will be okay. I had to take off the cable that runs from under the seat to the standard pipe. Does one just take off the cable or are you also supposed to unplug that whole unit?

Any other recomendations to get the bike running well would be appreciated.
When I first put the exhaust on it ran very smoothly but it feels like it's getting rougher. Does the ECU adjust over time?

·
Registered
10 Posts
the sensor is the brass plug that goes in the exhaust ,just follow the wires and un plug the connection left hand side of bike under the tank no need to remove tank or fairing you will then need to buy a co2 eliminator to plug into the connection its just like a little relay hope this helps

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.