·
Premium Member
11,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
11,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:hmm: Jensen Button* in pole position :thumb: but Hamilton nowhere to be seen :eek:

*another Brit :D but one who seems to have had a raw deal over the last few years..

·
Registered
7,366 Posts
He has a good chance, well he has been able to pull a few things out of the bag but he needs to buckle down.

Quite a lot of things have changed since last season, slick tyres are back, the power boost button (KE from braking is stored and can be used for a quick push for overtaking/getting out of sticky situations), different size diffuser, wider front nose and side vents etc.

We will soon see tomorrow at 6AM.

·
Registered
20,979 Posts
He has a good chance, well he has been able to pull a few things out of the bag but he needs to buckle down.

Quite a lot of things have changed since last season, slick tyres are back, the power boost button (KE from braking is stored and can be used for a quick push for overtaking/getting out of sticky situations), different size diffuser, wider front nose and side vents etc.

We will soon see tomorrow at 6AM.
I'm watchin the qualifier now, 15th Hamilton.....on BBC i ....what time is it on there do you think?????

·
Registered
20,979 Posts
Oh they've just said that Button with the new Braun team are 1st and Hammy's in 18th:eek::eek:
Be nice to see Jensen do will, but I hope Hammy can prove that it wasn't a fluke last year, with his cavalier style driving which was border line wreckless a lot of the time but, he got away with it

·
Registered
7,366 Posts
Oh they've just said that Button with the new Braun team are 1st and Hammy's in 18th:eek::eek:
Be nice to see Jensen do will, but I hope Hammy can prove that it wasn't a fluke last year, with his cavalier style driving which was border line wreckless a lot of the time but, he got away with it
I'm still not 100% happy with the last race from last season... It seemed a little bit of a fluke that he had more traction and the other racer went wide.

But I guess he did deserve to win it, just hope the fame and fortune hasn't got too his head.

·
Registered
20,979 Posts

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Did you guys hear the latest...Hamilton was disqualified from the last race for lying to the stewards. It moved Truli back up into third again and Hamilton out.

·
Registered
7,366 Posts
Denzee... Did you just hear about it?

He was disqualified as just before the safety car was deployed, Truli ran wide. Hamilton asked his team whether he should allow Truli to pass to regain his position...

His team agreed although it was against the rules as by this time, the safety car was already out.

Both himself and the team lied to the stewards although after looking at the film, they found out the truth.

The person responsible has now been suspended from the team and Lewis disqualified.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts