Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys

I just wanted to show you what the HRC should look like! No more terrible numberplate holder or funny indicator lenses! Got this fantastic tailtidy, and after market integrated tail light. Looks trick! Now I just got to get the pipe sorted and we are A for away!

Cheers
Rogan

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey another Saffa....

You should be working bro!! lol.... Come to think of it, so should I!!

Thanks for the heads up.... them piglets are getting to be a little bit of a pain... Just got to try stay off the radar...But there's no ways this bike can stay standard. Far too sexy for that !!

Cheers
R

·
Registered
278 Posts
working is for the birds..haha. I put the R&G tidy on, also pretty neat. Still have not seen a can that I want to put on though. I do like the Taylormade but doesnt make much diff in the bhp or sound department.

·
Registered
21,175 Posts
Fair enough...neighbours will be pissed at me though..:rant:

I gave it serious thought for a while but as I like to go like a bat out of hell, I thought the taylor might draw the attention of a certain section of the community and with my points I can well do without that. Maybe after June when a whole bunch of them come off :smilebig:

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Stop showing off the MUCH better colour scheme that the rest of the world gets while we get repsol for the 100th year in a row.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I thought a Two bro pipe would sound fantastic on the Blade. A couple of vids from Youtube are very tempting. The T - Made is also great. Performance is not the issue, I don't care if it goes faster or not. It's the sound that I want! These things have got so much oomphh, another 5 - 10hp won't make a difference to Non - Doctor like me!

About the numbers tags, here in SA they are a lot less eager to write out a ticket, when they can just get the next guy down the road to hand them a few bucks for a cold one!!! There is a totally different attitude towards law enforcement in this country, as you may all well know... It sucks, but as a bike rider, I'm happy that I can ride in relative peace, and enjoy my boney to it's potential, without having to worry about that ugly notice in the mail two weeks later! Holding thumbs......

Ciao for now!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts