Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really hate to do this but I am already looking at other bikes so I need to get some much needed cash to smooth this transition. For sale is my baby, my 2009 Repsol Edition which I have done quite a bit to.

The bike has 5900 miles on it which will most likely increase until I sell it since I'm not gonna stop riding until someone commits to it. That being said the bike has the normal wear expected with a bike with 5900 miles namely the random rock chip on the lower and frontal area, but other than the bike is immaculate, this is my baby.

The list of mods is pretty extensive:

Ohlins TTX Rear Shock with 120 Spring
Ohlins 20mm Fork cartridge kit (sprung for rider weight of 220-240lbs)
Jardine RT-5 Slip-on Exhaust
Jardine Protune3 with Ignition Retard Controller
Vortex Rearsets
Spiegler Red Stainless Steel Brake Lines(front/rear)
Bikelitez SS Fender Eliminator (with custom tag bracket)
Sato Street Hooks (includes stock passenger pegs)
ASV Gold F3 Shorty Levers (Clutch/Brake)
HRC Quick Action Throttle (and throttle cables)
BMC Race Filer
Honda OEM Rear Seat Cowl
Puig Double Bubble Light Smoke Windscreen (I put the stock repsol sticker on it too)
R&G Racing Frame Sliders
R&G Racing Radiator Guard
R&G Racing Swingarm Spools
PDFruths's Exhaust Servo Replacement Module
Michelin Pilot Power 2CT's (front/rear)
EBC HH Brake Pads
Honda Racing Carbon Tank Protector

I'm asking $13,000 but reasonable offers will be considered. I will also include a giant box of stock parts if you want them as i kept most of the parts I took off just in case (only things i dont have is the stock brake lines and rear plate stalk thingy). The attached pics are as recent as i have (within 2 weeks), but since the pics were taken I added the Honda Tank Protector, and peeled off the Jardine sticker from the exhaust (it was falling off on its own).

PM me if youre interested and I'll give ya my contact info.

Also if there are anything else you want pics of let me know and I'll get them up here.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.