Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
End of another absolutely dreadful year, another to add to the last few.
One has to admire the stubbornness of human spirit though.

So to all my Fireblade friends, I'm wishing you all a new year filled with Love, Health and Happiness, may some of your dreams come true.
Please be nice to each other, it’s a rather short journey xx

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Thanks and the same for you and all the other .org members out there.

I'm sure the New Year has many brighter days ahead for you setanta. I'm sure you could use some.

Cheers Mate!
Dennis

·
Premium Member
11,894 Posts
End of another absolutely dreadful year, another to add to the last few.
One has to admire the stubbornness of human spirit though.

So to all my Fireblade friends, I'm wishing you all a new year filled with Love, Health and Happiness, may some of your dreams come true.
Please be nice to each other, it’s a rather short journey xx
:hi: Hello you... Happy New Year to you :kiss:

·
Premium Member
9,082 Posts
Happy new year Ray:D

bit early I know, but.. i gotta get up in the mornin so will probley be asleep by midnight*

*besides loops will probley turn into a pumkin if she stays up past 12

·
Registered
5,320 Posts
Not New Years here yet, another 6 hours, buuut Happy New Year Ray, just keep your pecker hard and your powder dry and the world will turn bro.:D:thumb:

And of course Happy New Year to the rest of the Org fam.;):thumb:

·
Registered
20,979 Posts
Not New Years here yet, another 6 hours, buuut Happy New Year Ray, just keep your pecker hard and your powder dry and the world will turn bro.:D:thumb:

And of course Happy New Year to the rest of the Org fam.;):thumb:
Come on !! Kepp up !! You damn yanks are always lagging behind ! ESPECIALLY the Italiano ones :rolleyes: :evilaugh: :poke: :D :smilebig: :rotfl:

Happy New Year Ray hope this is the one for you, time to uproot and get outta dodge me thinks, UK doesn't suit you. Good luck matey :thumb:

Always here, just pick up the phone :)

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Just because its a new year doesn't mean the old problems go away, but with a new year comes new opportunities, new solutions, and maybe another chance to change your life how you want. Its not easy, for sure, but its possible. My family and I are undertaking a huge change, and its going to be a tough transition, but it will be worth it.
I once had someone tell me, "Excuses are like @ssholes, Everyone has got one, and they all stink"
Makes sense though. I hope this year brings you more than what you want, but what you need as well. Same to all the rest of my extended family here at the .org.
Here's to 2011. May it be a great adventure. :smilebig: :thumb:

·
Registered
5,320 Posts
Come on !! Kepp up !! You damn yanks are always lagging behind ! ESPECIALLY the Italiano ones :rolleyes: :evilaugh: :poke: :D :smilebig: :rotfl:
:hand: :moon:ESPECIALLY.:guns::rotfl:
Happy New Year Ray hope this is the one for you, time to uproot and get outta dodge me thinks, UK doesn't suit you. Good luck matey :thumb:

Always here, just pick up the phone :)
:plus1:

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Come on !! Kepp up !! You damn yanks are always lagging behind !
:eek:
We just like to let you all go first so we can see what NOT to do!:evilaugh::evilaugh::poke::stirpot:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts