Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Can anyone (Australia specs) please tell me what tires are on the 2012 CBR1000RR?? How have riders gone with these tires and what do they think of them?

Cheers

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hey mate they are the Bridgestone S20, ridden plenty of '12 models at work but never really pushed them hard, got friends that swear by them as an all round tyre

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey mate they are the Bridgestone S20, ridden plenty of '12 models at work but never really pushed them hard, got friends that swear by them as an all round tyre
Cheers Mav, gee the photo I have of my bike in the workshop and the photo of the tire on the Bridgestone web site look different. Oh well you ride em every day, cheers again mate.

·
Registered
70 Posts
This is a current HRC blade in stock took the pics last week, definately an S20 on this one, maybe Honda chop and change with what tyre deals they get lol

·
Registered
70 Posts
Yeah they may just swap and change to whoever is giving them the best deals, if it was an early 2012 model they may have been running out the BT-015's from the 2011 blades

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah they may just swap and change to whoever is giving them the best deals, if it was an early 2012 model they may have been running out the BT-015's from the 2011 blades
Yeah I will ask, because the bike had to be ordered, but in saying that it may of been at their warehouse or another dealership location.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts