Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got mine in Sept. just wanted to hear people opinion on theirs mods they chose, etc....

I think it is incredible....beautiful, comfortable, performs like a dream, etc. got yosh license plate deal, honda seat cowl, driven rear sets, brake lines, shorty levers, driven d3 grips/bar end/swingarm spool.

thinking about taylor made exhaust, driven gas cap, case savers, looking for no cut frame sliders?, possibly other stuff....any suggestions?

Im just so happy with bike, cant ride it enough. it handle and accelerates like a dream. beautiful to look at...on and on....! lol

just want to hear others experiences and suggestions on mods, ect. thanks!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
got mine in Sept. just wanted to hear people opinion on theirs mods they chose, etc....

I think it is incredible....beautiful, comfortable, performs like a dream, etc. got yosh license plate deal, honda seat cowl, driven rear sets, brake lines, shorty levers, driven d3 grips/bar end/swingarm spool.

thinking about taylor made exhaust, driven gas cap, case savers, looking for no cut frame sliders?, possibly other stuff....any suggestions?

Im just so happy with bike, cant ride it enough. it handle and accelerates like a dream. beautiful to look at...on and on....! lol

just want to hear others experiences and suggestions on mods, ect. thanks!!

What about some pics for us?

I'll get mine in January...special paint :inlove: shorty levers...tail tidy rims stickers...meanwhile i'm on a VFR1200X

·
Registered
38 Posts
Only picked mine up last week. So-far i have done the following:
- tail tidy
- tinted windscreen
- rear seat cowl

Next on the list:
- possible slip-on. I really like the looks of stock exhaust, but want i little more sound out of it during the lower revs when i commute to work.
- lowering 1inch. i am tippy toe which i am fine with, except when i commute to work in heavy traffic. already got my lowering links from Lust, but i will get the service shop guys to install so that they can drop the front as well.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that sounds good (frank 33). im not changing the exhaust on mine....at least not for a long time. thing is, its tuned perfectly and stock looks perfect. Sound is perfect too...i dont want it to sound too aggressive and get too much attention. if i did though it would be taylor made, i think? or Akrop. im working in pics...seems like i cant do it for some reason? let me c.

·
Registered
23 Posts
WOW...i love it!!!....but i love more the scheme that i'm planning to my 2012....i'll get him in 17 days & then he will get his scheme...i hope i'll have him untill January 2nd so i'll upload some pics :)
I't will be darker the this....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts