Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
It's a skin thing - on the old skin (that I use) the link is to fireblades.org, not fireblades.org. Now that I switched to the new skin, I get the proper link.

Edit: this forum seems to change what we type, at least in the old skin. I did not type fireblades.org the second time above (bold, underlined). I typed the name of the other forum!

·
Registered
20,979 Posts
Same here on the old skin for us 'die hards' , Well in my case I have a problem with the red text with my eyes, so have to stick with the old skin. I prefer the new one, but hey, thats life :rolleyes:

I'll check out the link somewhere else :evilaugh::evilaugh:

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Looks very similar to the old GoldWing to me. Probably more toys though.

I used to hate those bikes. Now, I think they have their place. I know a guy that rides a 2004 Repsol Fireblade, and a GoldWing. One day he came out on his Wing. Unfortunately I didn't get to follow him that day, but watching him throwing it around the corners in my mirrors was hilarious! It looked like great fun.

·
Registered
733 Posts

I used to hate those bikes. Now, I think they have their place. I know a guy that rides a 2004 Repsol Fireblade, and a GoldWing. One day he came out on his Wing. Unfortunately I didn't get to follow him that day, but watching him throwing it around the corners in my mirrors was hilarious! It looked like great fun.
I think that guy takes me on the inside every morning on the way to work. A hell of a rider!:clap:

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
well i found it so :idunno:
It's to do with which 'skin' you use on the forum. If you use the old skin, the forum changes the link from what it should be to fireblades.org.

Jeez, I just tried typing the address with spaces between each letter and it STILL got changed to fireblades.org!

·
Registered
32 Posts

Heh... Carries the Repsol in the Goldwing as a spare.. :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts