Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
Sorry, I saw the title and thought this was going to be about something completely different.

Do you plan on buying one of these game consoles?

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think I will be getting one. Probably after Christmas rush though...Like Conq said, I will be getting the tricked out one. I have been trying to win the one from Mtn Dew...but no luck! ;)

·
Registered
57 Posts
I plan on getting one after the holiday rush as well. My girlfriend just bought me an xbox not too long ago though. She won't be too happy that I'm upgrading so soon. I can't wait to play Elder Scrolls Oblivion and Fable 2 whenever it comes out.

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Had mine paid for a month ago and will have it on Nov 22.

If the Holiday rush is as expected, if you haven't paid for one by now you can possibly have a PS3 before you'll get your hands on a 360, unless you go on ebay and pay $600-700 for it.

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
right now I am sitting pretty with an Xbox *with some neat things* and a PS2. I imagine I will go for the 360...and if the PS3 looks good I will get one of those too. I have totally lost all hope on the Nintendo products after the 64.

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Went to Game Stop today and got informed that microsoft has re-released the number of units that will be shipped for the release day. It's been cut by more than half. What was supposed to be me receiving my new 360 on 11/22/05 has turned into possibly 1-2 weeks later. they were supposed to get over 50 units at the local game stop and that number has been dropped to 18..

Fuckin Microsoft lying their asses off for months on how many units were already built and going to be ready for release and then 3 weeks before release they admit to it being a whole shit load less. Like millions of units less. Fucking assholes.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
I wonder if they'll sell out (as MS seems to be planning), and if so, if the prices will skyrocket on eBay et al like they did when the initial PS2 shipments came up short (remember when PS2's were going for $2500 ea. on average?).

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
Sounds like typical marketing hype when these things come out. I ended up getting an xbox for free about 3 months after they were released from a friend who didnt want it any more. It was broke and had to be replaced, which didnt cost anything thanks to Mr. Sam Walton. Maybe Ill get lucky with a 360... :)

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
showmethebombs said:
I bet I know why it was broken. :eyebrows:
:rolleyes: Easy, it imploded from its own gravity, duuh!

:p

Actually, I like what the xbox can become with the proper tweaks :thumb:

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
Getsome said:
Went to Game Stop today and got informed that microsoft has re-released the number of units that will be shipped for the release day. It's been cut by more than half. What was supposed to be me receiving my new 360 on 11/22/05 has turned into possibly 1-2 weeks later. they were supposed to get over 50 units at the local game stop and that number has been dropped to 18..

Fuckin Microsoft lying their asses off for months on how many units were already built and going to be ready for release and then 3 weeks before release they admit to it being a whole shit load less. Like millions of units less. Fucking assholes.
You forgot the fact that MS is nothing but a marketing company...

1 - 20 of 147 Posts