Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I signed up here and my world hasnt been the same since. I have met the full spectrum of people on here, from Kookie on up. Some Ill probably never see again, others Ill see frequently, and some still to meet...

And all I have to show for it is 1 more point of rep power. (Which I noticed and had to figure out how I got it, leading me to see my join date is tomorrow.)

Its like a Kodak moment or something.

Thanks for the mamories...
Chris

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
Yeah, I was thinking about that the other day. 4+ damn years.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
NinerPilot said:
I signed up here and my world hasnt been the same since. I have met the full spectrum of people on here, from Kookie on up. Some Ill probably never see again, others Ill see frequently, and some still to meet...

And all I have to show for it is 1 more point of rep power. (Which I noticed and had to figure out how I got it, leading me to see my join date is tomorrow.)

Its like a Kodak moment or something.

Thanks for the mamories...
Chris
Kookie didn't he sign back up a froggie?

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
:eek: I just noticed that I joined the day after you did, Niner...my 4 year anniversary too:hero:

On the 6th in 2001 I was buying a motorcycle :D

·
Registered
14,390 Posts

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
wait so by "1 more point" you mean you'll get one more point tomorrow?

I just figured out how you get rep power, 1 to start with, 1 for each year you've been a member and 1 for each 1000 posts. not a bad system.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Congrats...

So for those of us that have been around longer than 4 years, do we get something? How about a one week ban so we can get on with our lives? :idunno:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts