Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody,
I'm obviously new here, but I thought that this might be the best place to try and trade my 4Runner for a 929. I have a Honda accord, a Honda cruiser, and thought it'd be nice to try and add a Honda sportbike to my stables.

The 4Runner is a 1999, SR5, V6, 2wd, automatic. It's been in my family since 2003, it was the dealers personal vehicle before that. We've always taken really good care of it, changing the oil on time, never running it with a broken or faulty part. I have all the service records for it, over $15k worth of receipts for parts/service.

My father bought it for his commute to work in California, when he had a two hour commute to work one way every day. So most of the miles on it are highway miles. It has 251k miles on it, but runs like a vehicle with much less. I've taken it on several long road trips this year, and wouldn't hesitate to drive it cross country and back tomorrow if I needed to.

I wasn't planning on getting rid of the 4Runner, but about a month ago, I inherited my grandmothers old Honda Accord when she decided she couldn't see well enough to drive anymore. Despite the higher mileage, this is a very reliable vehicle, with years of life left in it. I was planning on using it for those years, but now that I have the option, I'd really love a sportbike. I just had a tune up done on it, and it just passed WV inspection. It's good to go anywhere. KBB Value:$3000, NADA Value: $5000

I have more pictures if your curious

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
that's a good deal, if someone wanted a 4 runner. if you lived closer, I would most likely trade you, my 929, it's all pimped out! got knocked over so the title has a brand or will! I still have the clean title thou, lol! 9,800 mi or so!

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts