Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
5'x8' enclosed trailer. Bought new by me in 2005. It's a 2005 Forest River, Inc.,trailer that weighs 890lbs empty, and has a 2500 lbs GVW. Steel frame with wooden floor and aluminum sides and wood paneled interior. Has 14" tires and wheels. No spare tire. Barn door, not a ramp. Wooden M/C ramp is included. Stainless fenders.

Trailer has 4 loop attachments in corners (one each) and a bolted in Stainless Pingle chock. E-track has been added on sides and center, since these photos. Chemical holder included on wall, and paper towel rack.

Both fuel cans are included, as is the HD tiedown straps and canyon dancer.

I paid $2200.00 new in 2005, before I added the flooring and all tie-down accessories.

Asking $1750.00 and won't be budging too far from that number. No deliveries. Paperwork will have to be done for sale, but isn;t a problem, as various notaries are near me.

Serious inquiries only. Cash sale, no checks. Title in hand. Located 20 miles north of Allentown, PA. 10 Minutes off the Lehighton Interchange of the PA Turnpike.

email commonwealther @ hotmail . com

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v364/lucygoose1999/MVC-408S.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v364/lucygoose1999/MVC-404S.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v364/lucygoose1999/MVC-405S.jpg

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts
Re: 5' x 8' enclosed trailer 4/S

Hey Rigor, giving up trackdays or getting a bigger trailer? Best wishes with your sales.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Hey Rigor, giving up trackdays or getting a bigger trailer? Best wishes with your sales.

Giving up trackdays. Priority change, but it's all good. Bike's not going any where.:smilebig:

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts

Giving up trackdays. Priority change, but it's all good. Bike's not going any where.:smilebig:
Cool. Glad you're not giving up riding entirely. I do a lot of street riding, too. We could hookup sometime if you'd like. You're about an hour and a half from me.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Cool. Glad you're not giving up riding entirely. I do a lot of street riding, too. We could hookup sometime if you'd like. You're about an hour and a half from me.
AN HOUR AND A HALF.......????? I'm used to 20 minute sessions.......:crying:

Hit me up on my email. I'm on vacation over the next 2 weeks and the bike is going to get put back to street legal.......

Man.....at least riding on the street will be a little nice than riding at Pocono: There's less potholes on the street................:rotfl:

·
Premium Member
6,731 Posts

:rotfl: hour and a half is nothin'. I recently rode 7 hrs to VT.
I hear ya about Pocono's potholes, especially the east course. Ridiculous.

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.