Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
534 Posts
Wow!, and i thought the flame coming out my 50 AE was big. The diameter of the 50 AE is actualy smaller than a 50 BMG even though they are both 50 cal.:huh:

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
With that breach loading, and the shape in general, it reminds me of a cannon. Appropriate methinks.

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
Skully said:
I'll go with the cheaper version. Shoot my 9mm and then hit my hand with a hammer. ;)
:rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
BDA116 said:
That can't feel good.
With a round that the powder burn rate has been optimized for about a 30" barrel, I bet that thing has less recoil than any of the "hot" pistol rounds (44 mag, 454 casule, 500 S&W, etc). I bet 90% of the powder is burn outside the barrel after the bullet has left.

·
Registered
4,216 Posts
G-Force Junkie said:
With a round that the powder burn rate has been optimized for about a 30" barrel, I bet that thing has less recoil than any of the "hot" pistol rounds (44 mag, 454 casule, 500 S&W, etc). I bet 90% of the powder is burn outside the barrel after the bullet has left.
Go ahead and try it and report back your findings.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
G-Force Junkie said:
Gotta be hell on muzzle velocity then

1 - 20 of 42 Posts