Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,997 Posts
Mojave954 said:
Damn, a belt on a 4 yr old?
Reread it...he used the belt on her in 2002, which would mean she was only 2 years old at the time.

This is perfect fodder for that death penalty thread. That woman and man both need to be shot in the head, only to make sure they are dead after a long, painfully torturous death.

·
Banned
3,466 Posts
Pete said:
Reread it...he used the belt on her in 2002, which would mean she was only 2 years old at the time.

This is perfect fodder for that death penalty thread. That woman and man both need to be shot in the head, only to make sure they are dead after a long, painfully torturous death.

Bah!!

:thumbd:

Small potatoes, Pete.

I say put 'em under a steamroller that advances one inch everyday starting at their feet. Eventually they'll pop like a tube of tooth paste.

:clap:

·
Registered
329 Posts
I'm telling you, it's things like that this that make me want the government to step in and regulate child births.

Here's an idea: A family on welfare has a kid. Okay, fine they continue to receive assistance. However, if they have ANOTHER kid, they should be penalized in some way. Not sure what, because you don't want to take away from the welfare of the child.

Ignorance sucks. :thumbd:

·
Registered
117 Posts
abtech said:
Mandatory weekly drug testing to get the welfare check or food stamps with a zero tolerance policy . . .
And mandatory birth control (shots or something enforcable) before you can get welfare. You want welfare? Fine, but stop having kids. You want to keep pumping out kids? Fine, get a job. Hell, you can have one of mine.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Just the other week in Province of Ontario in Cdn a woman knifed her husband to death along with two of her 4 kids with one almost to death & will be questionable if she will live, but left the baby alone AND slit her own throat to die as well.

All around her knew them to be such a nice family & such loving parents SO you never can tell.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts