Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
20,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think that Wales have been very luck so far..................:)
Thats a typical 'English' patronising thing to say, you obviously are not much of a rugby thinking person, as Jeremy Guscott had a lot more admiration for the Welsh team and their playability, I think I'll go with his thoughts and experience.

Wales V France on 27th Jazzy!!! feeling confident? will Williams be back on for that game?
Still feeling confident AND still got everything crossed its a fickle old game and France played well against Scotland. Yep Williams is looking good for the French game, round the clock physio butty:thumb:

·
Registered
399 Posts
Thats a typical 'English' patronising thing to say, you obviously are not much of a rugby thinking person, as Jeremy Guscott had a lot more admiration for the Welsh team and their playability, I think I'll go with his thoughts and experience.

Have we lost our sense of humour then,???????????????????
and why do you think that i'm english ?????

FYI.and just for the record,i'm half BRITISH and half french............:eyebrows:

·
Registered
11,724 Posts

FYI.and just for the record,i'm half BRITISH and half french............:eyebrows:
Sorry to hear that Stu but half British aint half bad ........:D

·
Registered
20,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Hi Stu, I have to apologise for my direct reply, BUT I broke one of my own rules here on the forum which is, don't react to a post straight away...RE-READ first. If I had I would have seen your smiley at the end. Hope I've not issed you off.

Thought you were English due to where you are living.

Moving on now, I do think it will be a good game between Ireland and Wales at the Millenium Stadium, but still putting my money on Wales.

Sorry for the 'Feux par':) :eyebrows:

Mind you my reply bringing Guscott into it was quite keen:smilebig: :smilebig:

·
Registered
399 Posts
If you mean the 27th then France have got home advantage but will have their work cut out against mighty Wales me thinks.The match that i'm realy looking forwards to is the one on the 21st March at the millenium stad,it should be an epic game.

·
Registered
20,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
If you mean the 27th then France have got home advantage but will have their work cut out against mighty Wales me thinks.The match that i'm realy looking forwards to is the one on the 21st March at the millenium stad,it should be an epic game.
Sorry mate, I said the same to my butty here that it was this friday:idunno:

Yes the last game will be amazing me thinks also, as you said especially at the Millenium Stadium.....(I've still got everything crossed tho, you never know):rotfl:

·
Registered
20,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Oh well 2mrw night looms for the French game....it'll be a 9pm kick-off in France for the teams....Sooo late...cant understand that one. But really looking forward to it as Wales have a full team on the pitch (which I think we'll need) and Shane Williams fit, so should be interesting!!:thumb: :clap:

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Oh well 2mrw night looms for the French game....it'll be a 9pm kick-off in France for the teams....Sooo late...cant understand that one. But really looking forward to it as Wales have a full team on the pitch (which I think we'll need) and Shane Williams fit, so should be interesting!!:thumb: :clap:
yeah shame that! means we'll have to sit in the pub drinkin till it starts! :evilaugh:

1 - 20 of 81 Posts