Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,811 Posts
Bummer Alex. If it is any consolation to those of you who I've baited in the past with southern AZ temps, last night got down to 27 deg. and tonight's low is predicted to be 26 deg. Daily highs in upper 40's - 50 'ish.
All I gotta say is :bs: and :crying:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,477 Posts
Don't worry alex, if Ohio is anything like here...there's probably a ton of salt out there on the roads. Not a nice environment to ride in.

Hope you're feeling better and hope you get your bike soon. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,098 Posts
This won't make you feel any better...but its 55 and sunny just next door to you. I have 2 ready bikes, but still feel punky from the flu, so no riding for me either.... :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,477 Posts
Baketech said:
This won't make you feel any better...but its 55 and sunny just next door to you. I have 2 ready bikes, but still feel punky from the flu, so no riding for me either.... :(
Get well soon!!! :thumb:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,568 Posts
alexandra said:
Ok, how often in Ohio do we have 60degrees at the end of December?!?!?

It's like Spring here!! I WANT MY BIKE! :rant: :rant:

You Cleveland guy are probably going nuts as well..lol lol :cycle: :cycle:
48 here, but too much salt on the roads. I can't bring myself to take my baby out on those roads. There's also ton's of potholes....lined with potholes. It'll be a long while before I'm able to get on a bike and enjoy it :crap:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,477 Posts
Too many negative vibes here...on a more positive note...

Spring is less than 3 months away!!! :smilebig:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,326 Posts
nope. just got back, only put on 25 miles. i'm "on-call" so I am limited as to how long I'm out or how far away I can go. Now that I have checked back and everything is "clean and GREEN" aka "SYS NORM", I'm going back out for a bit.
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
8,596 Posts
Wow, talk about wild weather. I just got back from spending Christmas in Cleveland with family where they got over 6" snow on Christmas eve!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,568 Posts
Red Rider said:
Wow, talk about wild weather. I just got back from spending Christmas in Cleveland with family where they got over 6" snow on Christmas eve!
You were in Cleveland and you didn't tell me? :rolleyes: :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,183 Posts
our weather forecast is for 39 degrees today, pity I have to work although I think it would be too hot to be riding as I like to keep my gear on.



Oh my bad, I'm talking celcius :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,811 Posts
ratter1 said:
our weather forecast is for 39 degrees today, pity I have to work although I think it would be too hot to be riding as I like to keep my gear on.



Oh my bad, I'm talking celcius :D
Hmm, 1.8 X 39C, carry the 2, divide by 1 million = 102.2F. :sleeping: Call me when it actually gets HOT! :smilebig:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,183 Posts
Bacchus said:
You still up?! Oh, wait, you're in a "slightly" different time zone, eh? :devil:
Just finishing up at work, it's nearly 4pm here. will go home and then log back on :D
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top