Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and the misses are going to be buying 2 600rr's in the spring/early summer and I talked to Chicago Cycle and they said they can do them if I have 5 for $100 over invoice. This will not be till spring/early summer of next year (2004). If anyone is interested, let me know.

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am going to be attempting to save up for it using my plasma money and alittle from every check so I dont have to get a loan for it. And trust me, its a BIG if.

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Skully : Quote (stegen @ July 28 2003, 10:00pm)I am going to be attempting to save up for it using my plasma money.
Hey man, thats $200 a month.

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
stegen : Quote (Skully @ July 28 2003, 10:18pm)Quote (stegen @ July 28 2003, 10:00pm)I am going to be attempting to save up for it using my plasma money.
Hey man, thats $200 a month.
And what are you gonna do if you take a spill?

·
Registered
427 Posts
stegen : I am going to be attempting to save up for it using my plasma money and alittle from every check so I dont have to get a loan for it. And trust me, its a BIG if.

Geez . . . take out the loan.

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
5 bikes, you probably would not get a HUGE deal...20...well, that might be different. anyway...why would you want one this spring, when the 2004 blade will blow your socks off?!

·
Registered
929 Posts
showmethebombs : 5 bikes, you probably would not get a HUGE deal...20...well, that might be different.  anyway...why would you want one this spring, when the 2004 blade will blow your socks off?!
SMTB - as you already know...Steg can barely handle the pocket bike, so the 600 will be more than enough for him. Dont forget the handlebar tassles, and banana seat Steggie.

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
googolplexu : Quote (showmethebombs @ July 29 2003, 10:54am)5 bikes, you probably would not get a HUGE deal...20...well, that might be different.  anyway...why would you want one this spring, when the 2004 blade will blow your socks off?!
SMTB - as you already know...Steg can barely handle the pocket bike, so the 600 will be more than enough for him.  Dont forget the handlebar tassles, and banana seat Steggie.  
Boy, you have been gone for awhile. I sold the pocketbike along time ago, i just sold my 929.

a 600 is half the insurance then a liter. its about $40 a month

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
Steggie, are you really bagging $200/mo selling plasma?

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
googolplexu : Quote (showmethebombs @ July 29 2003, 10:54am)5 bikes, you probably would not get a HUGE deal...20...well, that might be different.  anyway...why would you want one this spring, when the 2004 blade will blow your socks off?!
SMTB - as you already know...Steg can barely handle the pocket bike, so the 600 will be more than enough for him.  Dont forget the handlebar tassles, and banana seat Steggie.  
Cut him some slack on the pocketbike, that little sucker hauls, it put me on my ass once already

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Mattress : Quote (googolplexu @ July 29 2003, 2:59am)Quote (showmethebombs @ July 29 2003, 10:54am)5 bikes, you probably would not get a HUGE deal...20...well, that might be different.  anyway...why would you want one this spring, when the 2004 blade will blow your socks off?!
Cut him some slack on the pocketbike, that little sucker hauls, it put me on my ass once already
Have you tried the other sprocket yet?

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Did you send another? I didn't really look, is it in the little bag of bolts? All I did was fix the starter and ride the hell out of it.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts