Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Nice find for sure allred. It's actually still for sale. It was his Dad's personal one that was sold I believe. I had a 1976 red and a 1977 blue Gold Wing. Would love this bike if I was a collector or even had extra cash. A 1972 CB750 like your avatar is what I'd like now though.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Nice find for sure allred. It's actually still for sale. It was his Dad's personal one that was sold I believe. I had a 1976 red and a 1977 blue Gold Wing. Would love this bike if I was a collector or even had extra cash. A 1972 CB750 like your avatar is what I'd like now though.
Denzee....thanks for pointing out that the crated Wing is still for sale, and that his father's other personal Wing that is the one that is sold. I didn't pick up on that (wondered why it was still being advertised......LOL!) Have edited original post.

Yes, definitely a rare find.

You are not alone in wanting a K0-K6 CB750, as you are probably well aware, they have been sought after and very pricey for a few years now. I bought the one in my avatar new. They were such a revolution, worlds ahead of anything else available at the time. Mine has long since gone, often wonder where it is now.

Still have my trusty Nighthawk 650SC http://www.fireblades.org/forums/attachments/honda-fireblade/20496d1152134493-oldest-fireblade-rider-nhright.jpg

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Go for it allred. It's a perfect example! A heck of a lot cheaper than a cb750 in the same condition.

LOL......I'm tempted, but like many others right now, my economic situation is not set up for buying pretty things like vintage Gold Wings, or CB750s.

Sigh, hopefully things will improve soon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts