Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone here can help a fellow bike guy out it would be great.

What I am looking for are some vinyl from the 99 Fireblade 900rr.

I really dont need the vinyl because I am going to be painting it instead of having stickers on. However, I do need the RR that goes on the mid fairing. even if someone over seas could possibly TRACE over their own decals and send them to me, I could send ya some money if needed. I am getting desparate here, I have found a set, but its about $200USD. and about $20USD to have them shipped from england. I cant find anyone in Canada either that can get me a set. and of course the Dealers here in the states can not help me either.

If anyone can help me that would be great!

Thanks
C.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah I know.. I have searched everywhere. I did find a place that has a pic of the decals themselves. So I am just going to use a projector to get them the right size on the fairings and trace them out. It should work, I still need the Dark Grey RR's that go on the mids.

·
Banned
1,715 Posts
If you want to have them made into vinyl decals I know of a guy who does it for a good price. His email is: [email protected] He sells and makes decals. High quality too. His eBay username is RSVrider.

I just ordered two Erion Racing decals from him 8" x 2" for $7.50 total. and he made them for me in silver color.

·
Banned
1,715 Posts
Joseph900RR.... nice find! honda-decals:thumb: I bookmarked their website so i can go back and buy some honda wing decals. On another note, The colors of your Fireblade before the fire were sweet! I remember in 1993 or 94 walking into a Honda dealership and drueling over that bike in those colors. Now I own a Fireblade :D The blue looks nice, but I can't resist the oem colors myself.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Fastrr,
OEM paint was shot starting to peel really bad around the fuel lock, and had a rust problem in the tank. I have had the bike for 12 years and I wanted a change, striping the tank was a real bear.:nono: But it gave me something to do while the wheather was bad.

·
Registered
315 Posts
i have a uk 900rr and an extra fairing, what side rr do you need traced? or do u need both? let me know

·
Banned
1,715 Posts
Hey guys, anyone here good with computer graphic design? I don't need anything extensive or hard to do.. at least i don't think it would be difficult.

I'm looking for two letter "RR" stacked and offset resembling Honda's font for the RR patern. Something i can download from email and print out, then trace onto masking paper. I looked online and can't find what i'm looking for... and i would like to paint the letters in House of Kolors Tangelo. Decals don't come in that color.

·
Banned
1,715 Posts
Fastrr,
OEM paint was shot starting to peel really bad around the fuel lock, and had a rust problem in the tank. I have had the bike for 12 years and I wanted a change, striping the tank was a real bear.:nono: But it gave me something to do while the wheather was bad.
What did you do to eliminate the rust or seal the inside of the fuel tank? Curious because i may do something to improve the cleanliness of the inside of my tank.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts