Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my 97 900RR. It has been a project bike of mine for quit some time but have never gotten the time or money to put it back together. The bike is complete, fully assembled right now, but the motor is blown. A connecting rod separated and exited the block. HOWEVER, I do have two spare blocks and heads, but only one good crank-machine shop polished and checked it out for me. The body work is fair, as I was contemplating what color to paint it, it is mostly white. The plastics are good, the tank as some dents in it, but they are small and on the sides. It hasn't been dented it for stunting, just from being dropped of the counter one day. It does have a Stage 3 jet kit in it, A full stainless Steel Exhaust w/ two Bros Carbon Can, A Toby Steering Dampener, and the top half of the frame polished. I have never crashed it, but it was once on its side in the garage, and it has a clear IL title.

I am asking $1500 for the whole lot, including both blocks, heads, and other assorted random pieces.

Or I can part out specific parts on request. I can deliver up to 300 miles from Carbondale IL for a fee as well.

If you have any other questions let me know.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.