Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
President: Team Full Chat
7,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So aside from my prowess here at "home" on Fireblades.org, I do dabble a bit on Facebook. I do it more for my kids' accomplishments, but also to show off my 900RR stuff. In this case, there was a 90's sport-bike fanatic that was doing calendars for specific "old school" models, and the 900 was one of them. He asked for hi-res photos and I figured what the heck, send a couple in and I may get lucky. Bikes were picked via "amount of likes" they got from a list of entries and whaddya know..........all 3 of my 900's made the cut. He did 2 calendars, and the 99 made the second one. So I had to buy. $18 and free shipping. Kinda cool to see them in a calendar (I know, who cares, but I'm old, and used to have all sorts of Lambo calendars and race-bike calendars, so piss off :wink).

I just took some shitty pictures of the pages in bad lighting, so nothing you haven't already seen, but pretty cool. He even added a small narrative that I included. Pretty freakin cool if you ask me.

Man I love these bikes!:inlove::inlove: Even my boy @Mikeo got his 93 beast in there with the front end up. He's not on here anymore, but he is on Facebook.

IMG_9766.JPEG

IMG_9767.JPEG

IMG_9765.JPEG

IMG_9768.JPEG

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Well done, Ian. 2021 though? I had no idea they are prepared so far in advance, or, is that a bonus 13th month?

I'd like to buy one. Can you provide a link or act as 'broker' if I PayPal necessary funds, with postage of course. I reckon our friend @Gunk and @Duncan893 would be up for one also.

·
7,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well done, Ian. 2021 though? I had no idea they are prepared so far in advance, or, is that a bonus 13th month?

I'd like to buy one. Can you provide a link or act as 'broker' if I PayPal necessary funds, with postage of course. I reckon our friend @Gunk and @Duncan893 would be up for one also.
Right on Nigel, my black and silver 93 caught the last page after December 2020, lucky for me he was kind enough to include it :grin

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Right on Nigel, my black and silver 93 caught the last page after December 2020, lucky for me he was kind enough to include it :grin
Well, that's merely half an answer.:wink

What about the purchasing proposition? Or do we not qualify being on the other side of the International Date Line?:grin

·
7,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1 - 6 of 6 Posts