Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
7,366 Posts
Looks very very clean.. How many miles have you done on her?

Any mods apart from the seat cowl/exhaust (is that a full system?)?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just bought it and rode it home about 60 kms. The bike is really clean with only 20k on it. D&D can, otherwise stock. So far I'm lovin this bike.

·
Registered
12 Posts
not sure if i attached the darn thing properly, but if I have heres my baby before I fitted the galfers and before my neighbour reversed onto her...Grrr
(see seperate post regarding fixing her..pleez)

Attachments

·
Registered
99 Posts
Here's mine.... I'll post better pics when I get the exhaust system on her... :eyebrows:

'96 CBR900RR
Marvic Magnesium Wheels
Penkse "Triple Clicker" rear shock
Lindemann Engineering fork internals
Ontario MotoTech Triple Clamps
Attack Rearsets

Attachments

·
Registered
745 Posts
my 1993 oiginal blade, 25k miles, micron system on left.
My mates 97 blade, 16kmiles, V. CLEAN!, Standard

LOVE THEM!

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
I will try to get a picture today of my buddies 1995 900rr. But I was wondering if anyone on here has a 900 with the movistar kit on it. He's got it on there and I have tried to look online for the fairings and can't find them...I think it might be all custom.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi, here is my baby just after re-building it a few years ago. Not much changed since then (apart from the single seat unit off at the mo) and v.happy with the bike! :cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Thanks Destructo :thumb: It's actually a Yamaha colour (DPBMC - Deep Purplish Blue Metallic Cocktail) used on the R1/6 etc. My mate had one of the early R1's and I loved the colour so thought why not! :smilebig:

I still have the single seat unit and Harris hanger but had to swap it to take the misses on the back :crying: lol

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Thanks Destructo :thumb: It's actually a Yamaha colour (DPBMC - Deep Purplish Blue Metallic Cocktail) used on the R1/6 etc. My mate had one of the early R1's and I loved the colour so thought why not! :smilebig:

I still have the single seat unit and Harris hanger but had to swap it to take the misses on the back :crying: lol
:rotfl:

I thought it was the blue from the RR3 fireblade, but now you say it, yes of course it's the Yamaha one. I always liked the blue R1's when they came out as well, looks just as good on the Blade too.

·
Registered
6,493 Posts
Here's mine freshly cleaned and loaded up and ready to go to Wales earlier this year. However note the wet roads.....

... I shouldn't have bothered with the cleaning part, here are some pics of when I got there!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts