Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guy's.

I need a few parts for my blade.

.Fuel tank (the one with two bolts up front) RR-T to RR-V model.
any colour, no dents.

. chain guard (the one furthest back) RR-R model

. cheap standard exhaust can RR-R model

. screen brace (bolts to tank/chassis, and fairing) RR-T onwards

please email me, if you have any of these.
Cheers.

[email protected]

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just an update.

I dont need the chain guards or the exhaust anymore.

just the tank and the screen brace.
As i've said its an RR-T to RR-V model parts i need.

Which must be that because ive bought parts and sellers have lied about the year model it is just to make a sale.

Its a 96-97 model. But Im in the UK

·
Registered
14 Posts
Well, I parting out my '99 CBR 900 RR. I'm not sure if there are any compatibilities between the 94-97's and the 98-99's, but if you find that the screen brace from my '99 is something you can use, you're welcome to it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Shipping to 38544 would be some where between $12 to $15 according to the ups calculator. It would be coming from zip 28115 if you want to check out options other than UPS. I'm only asking $10 for the part. Let me know.

·
Registered
205 Posts
so ive got dibs on mirror stay til thursday when i pay correct thanks appreciate it much and im needing tons of misc screws and whatnot have you took everything apart yet

·
Registered
14 Posts
You have dibbs on the mirror stay bracket, no problem holding it till Thurs. I'll check, but I think I have a bag of misc screws and stuff. How about I send it along with the mirror bracket, no charge for that, consider it a favor from one CBR lover to another. I just want this stuff out of my garage, making room for my new baby, 2008 CBR1000RR.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts