Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi im looking to buy a 900rr 1993 usa red white blue im located in the south of ireland , if there any one in ireland , uk or europe that has one and wants to sell please contact me any time

·
Premium Member
1,658 Posts
Noel, just for a newbie's interest, is there something special about that particular model/colour?

My learning curve started with the later models:wink

Cheers, Nigel

·
Premium Member
1,658 Posts
Thanks @Gunk .

Very strange how some of the different markets have different liveries. Your pic is more subtle than our version with the 'splashed' graphics, which, with the greatest respect to our American readers/members falls below their usual more flamboyant/out there demeanour. [Woops, I just remembered the late John Lennon's psychedelic Rolls Royce!:eek:

Can understand why Noel would want one. From a collector's perspective, anything a bit different is a worthwhile pickup.

·
President: Team Full Chat
7,895 Posts
Quite a bit different to the European version

That seems to be the "trophy" 900. Even though you got yours in the UK in 92, it didn't get released here in the US until mid June of 92, as an early release 93. Classic Honda Red White and Blue. I had the sister color, Black, Red and Silver. I thought it sent a different vibe, like a tough ass motherfukker :devil

·
Premium Member
2,466 Posts
Was looking at this earlier on: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1998-HONDA-FIREBLADE/273844559850

I think it might be a respray because it's totally different to your pic (despite it being 1998). High mileage also. I've emailed the seller for the lowdown, but my view is if we're going to commit to these, they have to be fairly good to start with.
Yes Nigel ,certainly looks like transfers and lacquered over, but then again wouldn't get them any other way, mileage a bit high for that price too, just trying to make a silk purse out of a sows ear:wink

·
Premium Member
1,658 Posts
Found one ? 1993,usa
Congrats. Must be a great feeling of accomplishment. I just hope it's not one of those shonky 'barn finds'. :devil

I think many of us might be grateful if you were to post updates about the shipping and import procedures. That way I might be able to get my 1996 Erion :grin.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hi lads sorry about the late reply there was some thing wrong with the form i could not log in , i purchase the bike from a fella that had it with 9 years or so , its in near perfect condition and thats if your are been picky , in my eyes it would be hard to fing a better one , is showing 17800 on the clock , these are pictures iv take the day i got it , since then iv fitted the long rear fender and punkin oem turn signals and oem reflectors also i had a oem front fender on another one of my bikes which iv taken and is currently been painted to the original blue

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,658 Posts
Congrats, Noel. You're on a winner with that. Always gratifying to locate and secure exactly what you want!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yes im really happy with it , iv been searching for a long time for one . For the lad looking for the erion I know where there is an erion racing 1996 for sale , condition is not the best but would clean up nicely if a bit of time snd money was put into it , i dont know the seller personaly but i can forward the details

1 - 20 of 26 Posts