Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a 91 CBR 600F2 SuperSport. I had to put this bike together from the ground up...did it in 5 hours as im a mechanic anyways :)...i had the carbs rebuilt with a jet kit installed as well and it does the darndest thing now...it runs like garbage after warm up and when i bring it to an idle it gets worse, im talking holding throttle to the max and dont get over 200 rpm. When i let off the throttle fully it dies then wont start till she cools off....I NEED SERIOUS HELP!!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sorry guys been really busy but now for an update on the warm up issue...since i was last on i have tested every piece of electronics on the bike with no luck on the issue but allas i have finally found the bug. The fix...I installed an inline fuel filter and cleaned out my carbs again and for the past two weeks it has ran like a dream YAY now i eat my friends 2001 Kawa-suki ZX6R alive and i even missed my second gear shift (which made me feel like an idiot) but i still took him by a long shot... Now for the bigger fish lol thanks for the input and have fun

1 - 6 of 6 Posts