Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi riders,new member.About six years ago i purchased a mint 92 blade, tri colours, 29,000 km now . Just wondering if anyone out there knows what these bikes might be worth in there original condition.

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
Hi riders,new member.About six years ago i purchased a mint 92 blade, tri colours, 29,000 km now . Just wondering if anyone out there knows what these bikes might be worth in there original condition.

Probably A$5000-6000 so it seems they do have some collectibility. 30-45% of new price over twenty years is very little depreciation.
Used Motorcycle Research - Compare Used Motorcycles - New and used motorcycle prices - RedBook.com.au
I have found Redbook's numbers are a bit higher than the actual market is paying though.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, cant find another one to compare price with, might have to keep her in the garage for another six years.

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
Thanks, cant find another one to compare price with, might have to keep her in the garage for another six years.

Garage?
Get out there and ride her!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea your right, but the monsters a real wrist breaker and ive just healed coming off my xs 650 cafe, shattered left shoulder metal plates and screws .Ill take her out every now and then.

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
yea your right, but the monsters a real wrist breaker and ive just healed coming off my xs 650 cafe, shattered left shoulder metal plates and screws .Ill take her out every now and then.

Got a plate in my left shoulder as well :)

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
Same age too I notice, watch them gravely bends .

I did the shoulder in '04 on the track :)
Also done the left collarbone twice so it's all pretty lumpy now :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts