Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i just picked up a 929 and i hate the can that is on it rite now...ive found a bolt on can that i really like but its from an 02 954, it appears to have the same bolt pattern but i wasnt sure if i could swap out from a 929 to 954 exhaust ya knw? sorry im new to 929/954's so figured this would be the best place to ask!!

Thanks, Britt

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
I _think_ the 929 muffler fits the 954 midpipe okay but you have to completely remove the cone to fit a 954 muffler on a 929 midpipe.
If you can get the muffler/midpipe complete then either will fit.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
awesome! thanks guys! ya i pulled the can today and the cone has already been cut off of the mid pipe so guess im getting a two bros this week!!

Thanks again!! Britt

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
awesome! thanks guys! ya i pulled the can today and the cone has already been cut off of the mid pipe so guess im getting a two bros this week!!

Thanks again!! Britt
I assumed you were talking about an OEM 954 muffler. I don't know if an aftermarket bolt-on will fit but I expect it would.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ya its currently got some kind of aftermarket can on it and i have no idea what brand.....found a two bros x carbon fiber for a pretty good price so guess we'll see what happens! lol

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sweet, i hope so cause its on the way!! lol now just need to get me a pc III usb and i guess i should be happy for a little while!! haha

1 - 10 of 10 Posts