Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well sellin the bike so gettin rid of some of the extra parts prices are obo

1. Used clutch discs with metal plates( I can sand blast the plates if you wish should make them like new) $25 obo.
2. Starter works great just had a extra since I had a spare motor. $30 obo.
3. Water pump assembly worked great just a extra $40 obo.
4. Oil pan from 954 in good shape $40 obo.
5. Hid kit 2 bulbs (h7) and 2 ballasts new just hooked them in to see how they looked(not the slim but this is the kit i have always used on my bikes). Also it's not a cheap chinese ebay kit made in germany. For 1 bulb/ ballast $50 obo for both bulbs/ballasts $90 obo
I have more parts I'll just have to check and see what I got when I get time. I know I have a bottom engine case think it's still good but I will have to check.

·
Banned
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well just looked at the case the motor had thrown #3 rod through the cylinder block and it roughed up the lower case also and has a slight crack in the top dont think it goes all the way through would be a easy weld job but I dunno, i will get pics of it in a day or so.

·
Banned
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
no exhaust except stock can in bad shape yes thats right 90 just like it says
also included is a relay kit for the hids so you can have them as low beams on the outside and he middle as high beam non hid thats what i was gonna do man its bight then

·
Banned
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I kno i have a left side with one tab for the guards broke off. I also have a shifter with a hole drilled in it for a air shifter

·
Registered
129 Posts
hi sexy hey dude I need a part out of the clutch basket ? its a the center piece that circular and like bronze color located in the middle of the basket how much are you asking? email me a price [email protected] yahoo.com

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.