Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a polished D&D that is in nice shape. I am looking for something nice to replace it. I Have a Micron also and I want something that is in between the micron and the D&D. Probably a Jardine or a nice two brothers. if YOu dont have one for trade I am asking $120 PIcs upon request

THanks

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Micron is not for sale Unless someone really wants it because it is pretty new it only has maybe 1200MI on it and it is a polished pipe. I would sell it for $250. It's nice and adds a couple of horsepower. I like the sound of the MIcron it is just too quite for me but the D&D is a touch on the loud side. That is why I prefer to keep the Micron. I plan to keep the micron until I find the pipe with the sound I want. But Money talks

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here is what she looks like.
On a scale of 1-10 I would give it an 8.5 (10 being brand new) It is in good shape NO dings has a scratched I noticed when I took the pics but its on the inside by the tire (probably why I never noticed it. I have a pretty bike and it has too look good to be on my bike. IT looks good on the bike but I want a Jardine or something close to it (sound and loudness)

·
Registered
476 Posts
I have a Yosh R&D that I would trade you for the Micron.

It is dinged up and has some rash on the Yosh label.

Sounds pretty good though.

I can also throw in a stock pipe that has been drilled through for the deal. That one probably has the sound level your looking for too.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The D&D is sold. as for the Micron I would like something louder and I really think a Jardine is what I am after for the sound. as for the Yoshi. Im afraid the rash and ding has me turned away. This Micron I bought new a few months ago and it is in perfect shape. I have a pretty bike and wanna keep it that way. THanks for the offer tho. If ur looking to sell the Yosh PM me a price.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.