Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to save for a Micron Full serpent system and power commander. So I am putting my stock system up for sale. Included is... The header, HTEV valve, mid pipe, and a polished micron oval race bolt on. No leaks and works great. it is in good shape with no rash and no problems tha Im aware of. system is currently on the bike so about all i could picture would be the mid pipe and the muffler if interested. Asking $400 + shipping obo. I was going to keep it incase I ever messed up the new system but I realize unless that happens I would never switch back to stock.

Thanks for looking

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No. I actually bought my new system so once it shows up (ebay Item) and all is good I will probably have the thread closed. so until then its all or nothing. My bike performed really well with this can so I want to keep it incase something happens to my full system. I will have a backup but If some one will pay $400 for all I will sell. I bought the micron can new So I have almost That invested in the muffler. I appreciate the interest If some reason I change my mind I'll pm you to see if ur interestd

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.