Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After the disaster with the chain destroying the gear box, I have just about finished stripping one bike and puting the engine into mine.

The problem is its been a while since I removed the fuel tanks, can anyone tell me where the smallest hose on the bottom of the tank goes to, and what the breather pipe through the right hand fairing support bracket attaches to?

If new chain and sprocket arrive tommorow should be up & riding at the weekend :smilebig:

Thanks for any help

·
Registered
11 Posts
The smallest hose on the underside of the tank (to the right of centre, nearest the rear) IS the breather that goes throught the right hand faring support bracket. Soon after that, mine hits a "T" connector. Strange thing is, both of the breathers comeing from the tee are not connected to anything - one ends just above the front chain sprocket, and the other is at the lower rear of the farings..

·
Registered
579 Posts
Thats a good question. I recently pulled my tank off my 954 and was putting a new one on and cant find for the life of me where that little hose connects to! I just left it laying there under the tank and the bike seems to ride just like before... IDK

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.