Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The 929 is going away and the goodies have to come off.

Full Akrapovic Titanium and Carbon system. There is a small rash on the mid pipe, and the can has been made into a shorty, which looks way cool. The whole system maybe weighs 3 pounds, very light. And it's loud. Really, really, loud. The sound is dope though. Wear earplugs :thumb: $700

929 mounting hardware for a Scotts Damper. $50

PCIII $250

929 guages. The speedo and tach are functional, but otherwise they are pretty much junk. $30

929 Master Cylinder. $70

Levers. $20

Taillight $25

Attachments

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The gas cap is already gone, sorry. I couldn't find the screws to put the stock cap back on the tank, and let the guy take it when he bought the bike today. The penske is gone also.

The PCIII isn't the USB model.

The damper is pending sale, but the 929 mounting hardware is still up for grabs. $50?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Been at a long track weekend, sorry for taking so long to reply.

The clutch lever is still in the package, I bought it as a crash spare. The brake lever is gone. $10 for the clutch lever. Hey, if you buy the Akra, i'll toss in the lever for free! :thumb:

The speedo glass is cracked and cloudy, and one of the buttons doesn't work so you cant set the time or switch from Farenheit to Celcius. The top bolt hole is broken too. They are pretty much functional, they just look like shit.

You've got to come off another $10 for the mount. Make it worth my time to go to the post office :)

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll give it to you for 500 since we go to the same school and track days.
I've still got the PCIII too.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Cant you buy a new Akra for $850 shipped? Ya.. I think you can.

Why would you spend that much on a hacked up, scratched stubby looking pipe? Help!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It's a 4 into 1. I don't mind shipping anywhere. Right now I have an exhaust system I cant use sitting in my garage, when I could have money in my bank account. I think there is a form I can fill out, something about it being a gift, and you avoid paying any extra duty.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.