Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

929 body conversion mods?

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  frenchiesblade 
#1 ·
Well, I know back in 2000 when we were looking for our first bikes, we found a few places that made body kits for the bikes to make them look newer. Now I have a newer bike and I wanted to make a few changes to it but I cant find any sites. Anyone have any sites or links for this? I love my 929, but I definately love the look of my hubby's R1. Not to mention the headlight and rear cowl could use more lines for me.

Any places you can think of cuz I searched the site and googled all over. TIA!:idunno:

#3 ·
Well, I konw before when we first bought our older bikes in 2000, we found a place to change the farings for a newer style. I was wanting to change the look of the front/headlights and tail. Dont get me wrong, I like the look now and got a killer deal on the bike, but I just like making my own personal changes. I've seen hotbodies & a few others, but they're not exactly what I'm looking for.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.